Danny one of the rowers during our 2 hour tour down the river!
The end of the floating at Ann Morrison Park
The Boise River
Our first Floating trip down Boise River!
Sara, Jen and Sara's dad going down the rapids
Marin 9 months pregnant trying to decide if she wants to go in.
Matt and Marin (our neighbors) in the boat. Matt (who we meet through our neighbors) behind them.









1 comment:
aHey Shan!! I was just in CAli and heard all about you being pregnant! COngratualtions! I am very excited for you! I love little baby girls!
Looks like you guys are having a good time in Idaho, do you like it??
Hope your pregnancy goes well!
My blog is private but if you want to check it out emai lme at
amykaidavis12@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.
Take care!! Say hi to Danny
Post a Comment