Not a whole lot has happened lately, Brooklyn has blessed me with sleeping longer periods at night usually around 5 hours. Then back to 3 hours. It is amazing how nice it is to get that 5 hour stretch, really helps with my patience. However she has decided that she doesn't need to nap during the day.
Ugh! She will sleep for a half hour here and there and especially well if you are holding her. The best way to get her to sleep during the day is to put her in her
car seat and go for a drive. Saturday and Monday it was pretty much Brooklyn and I hanging out. It was the first time with just us being alone all day together. Danny was getting his hunting license one day and went ice fishing the other day. (FYI- it was -1 when they went fishing, way to cold for comfort and he caught zero fish, but he had fun!) It was good for us all to have a break from each other,except now Brooklyn wants me all the time and cries when she is with Daddy. As much as it makes you feel like a good mom, it is frustrating to not have two free hands very often. As I am posting this blog she is on my lap nursing, good times! Well below are a few pictures of the past few weeks.

Lunch with the "Thriller Mama's"

Brooklyn getting ready for bed

Her favorite sad lip, she can really get that lower lip down.

Garrett and B sleeping at Jenny's letting there parents socialize with adults, it was great.
3 comments:
I love that sad face....soooo cute!
That sad lip...how can you not love it?! Wait till she gets older and tries to use it and you just laugh at her- it doesn't go over well!
I love that sad face. I have a feeling she will use it to get whatever she wants.
When I had Cambria, I don't think I hardly ever put her down. SHe might as well have been surgically attatched to me. Good times . . .
Post a Comment