Sorry, this is a long post with lots of pictures, but it was a busy weekend. We have started giving Brooklyn rice cereal, hopefully this will help put some weight on. She was not a fan of it the first time, but everyday it gets a little better. I gave her some last night (4/6/09) and she saw me mixing it and was so excited when I sat down she was kicking her legs and opening her mouth.
Day 2 of Cereal - likes it much better today
Daddy feeding me for the first time

We got some nice weather this weekend, so we took Brooklyn for a walk for the first time in her big girl stroller without the infant carrier she liked it so much she fell asleep half way through the walk.
We got some nice weather this weekend, so we took Brooklyn for a walk for the first time in her big girl stroller without the infant carrier she liked it so much she fell asleep half way through the walk.









3 comments:
She looks so tiny in that big high chair! That video was so precious! It brought tears to my eyes!
So cute! I love the video!
Wouldn't you love to know what Brooklyn is thinking when she laughs and coos? She is one "HAPPY" baby!
HAPPY EASTER!
What a sweet little girl! I read somewhere that it can take up to ten tries for a baby to finally accept a new food . . . sounds like you had better luck thatn that!
Post a Comment