Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rollercoaster please stop!

Well since the middle of April I have felt like we have been on a rollercoaster ride. We got in late Wednesday night and my parents drove up Thursday. No my house was not clean and we had NO food in the fridge. Sorry mom and dad. I am usually so prepared.
So the weekend began going grocery shopping, laundry, unpacking(why when I just leave again next week), visiting Ricky and family. I thought I was fighting off a cold, but it decided to stay. I have been pretty miserable the past few days, I guess if it does not get better I will have to go to the doctors. I just pray the Brooklyn and Danny do not get it! I am so ready to feel better and to just do nothing I do not know when that will happen to much to do before B and I are off to California for 12 days. Oh the life of a mom always Go, Go, Go and she is not in school yet. I am excited for our camping trip this June and visiting family in Oregon in July sounds peaceful.

Our Punk Rock girl, see I have hair I can have a mohawk!

Sitting up all by herself ( for a few minutes at least)



Clara trying to crawl
Lucy being attacked by grandpa

Steph and Jake - look same smile

Grandma Etta put B to sleep

Happy early Birthday Uncle Ricky! Ricky was holding B while opening presents and blowing out the candles, she was not to sure about all the excitment from the cousins helping dad open gifts.


I took a picture of us, turns out I do not have many of just us together.



Grandma and Papa after church



Playing with my friend Garrett, of course before this picture they were hlding hands playing together. They have just discovered each other so fun to watch.

Dad can not rest when he sees a lawn that needs to be mowed so most of Friday we all tackled the yard at different times. Danny's pants were covered in grass and dad was mowing with a heat pack on his neck, they were serious about getting the yard done.

1 comment:

Marin and Matt said...

I love B's drooly onesie in the pic of her and Garrett. It is a cute pic. He looks like a giant next to her. I am sorry you are feeling sick. Hopefully you did not catch it from us.