This
year we decided to take a road trip to Bend to visit family. We had a great time the weather was in the 80's and it's always a good time with Auntie Dina and Uncle Angelo. Brooklyn got to meet some cousins for the first time. It is only a 5 hour drive, but I got some sort of acid indigestion on the way so it was a long painful and nauseating drive. We finally made it and was getting sicker by the minute so I got to visit the Urgent Care, 2 IV's,blood tests, drugs :) and 5 hours later I was able to keep fluids down and got to go home. It actually a great experience I was cared for very well, thanks Auntie for staying with me and Uncle and Danny for handling the baby at home. As the weekend went on I watched what I ate and did fine. We went out to breakfast and spent the day with cousin Deanna & Joey's baby
Kirabella. She was a big help keeping Brooklyn entertained. On the fourth we went to the Annual Pet/kid Parade in the town it was fun to people watch and then we went back to the house to BBQ, sit under the trees, and wait for the fireworks. It was a very relaxing weekend. Sorry the pictures are out of order, but you get the idea.

Brooklyn woke up just in time for the firework show.


Playing in the pool with Daddy, she did not mind that the water was cold.



There is a tiny dog hanging from the balloons when they let go of the rope it would float up.

Elvis lives and his little dog too!

B slept through the parade

Crazy bicycles


Cousins - Caster, Indy and
Kirabella
Auntie and B


Uncle and B, all the babies love Uncle
This video is of B laughing with Uncle Angelo
No comments:
Post a Comment