Saturday, September 5, 2009

9 Months Already

Our Brooklyn Rose turned 9 months in August and is just growing and exploring like crazy. It is hard to believe that she is going to turn 1 this November. She is 17 lbs. 9oz and 27 in. long. She is definitely not a fast weight gainer, but if you saw her eat you would wonder were it all goes. She now has 5 teeth and working on the 6th one. B started crawling at 8 months and has been non-stop since. She gets into everything and puts everything in her mouth. The word NO is a common word around our house now. She has started to say Momma and tries to say Dada. She is an amazing part of our lives and we could not imagine our house without her. Not a day goes by that she doesn't make us laugh, she has a great personality and already has a little sense of humor. We are so fortunate to both be at home with her and I am extremely grateful to Danny for working so hard to make it possible for me to stay at home. Here are some of the photos Danny took of her for her 9 month picture at the local park in Boise. I don't know why some look grainy, must be because they are just raw photos. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Always finding something in her hands to examine.






This is a little video of B playing in the water with the sand at Lucky Peak Beach.

3 comments:

Gramma Linda said...

What a beautiful little girl! So happy and full of life! What a personality!!!

Amy said...

Berfore I forget I love the picture below of B pulling and eating your hair!

I can't believe she started walking at 8 monts. That has got to be some kind of record! She is beautiful. Danny did a great job with those photos!

adairfamily said...

Sorry Amy thanks for catching it, I meant to say crawling not walking glad for just crawling now. When she was pulling my hair we were just laying on the floor playing and I was taking pictures turned out they were pretty funny.
Thanks for the compliment need to have him do some photo shop magic then print them. You have been taking some great pictures yourself.