Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nana Visits and Birthday Fun!

Just a little side note: I don't know what it up, but every time I download photos they turn out grainy just on Blogger, is this happening to anyone else?

Ok, now for the post. Nana came for a visit it just so happened to be Danny's birthday that weekend so we had fun celebrating and just hanging out.

Playing at the Wheelers house before dinner.
Brooklyn always looking for a free ride and Garrett is a great sport to push her around.
Brooklyn thinking she is so cool playing in Garrett's car for a few days.

We went for a little hike up at Bogus it was a beautiful day!




We went downtown to walk along the river and go to the farmer's market.
After the market we ran into Cousin Zane working hard at the theater.
So I was lame and this was the only picture I took! Happy Birthday Danny. We had Grey's night so friends came over to eat some dinner and ice cream cake. It was a fun evening.

1 comment: