
My mini photo shoot requested by my lovely sister Cherlyn to send to Grandma and Papa. Since this was Brooklyn's first Halloween you get to see lots of pictures of her as a Strawberry. You know first time parents think everything is so cute that they do and you have to get use out of the costume since its not like she went Trick or Treating.


She was so cute and happy to be a little strawberry!


Carvin' Time!

YUCK! Get that out of my face dad. That is pretty much what I think of that slimy goo in pumpkins. Gross!

Ta da all carved and glowing.
50's girl Hannah, Indiana Jones Jake and Tinkerbell Lucy. On Friday night we went to Richards ward's Halloween party it was surprisingly not to cold considering it had snowed the day before.

Lucy after being smashed by Jake and being told that he did not break her wings!

Raggedy Ann Clara with Ricky

Brooklyn helping me pass out candy at the Trunk or Treat, she actually chewed open a box of nerds, a little scary when I heard her coughing and found the box opened. She was OK! I brought 4 bags of candy and still ran out of candy, I had know idea they had so many kids.

Halloween turned out to be a beautiful night the weather was great in the 60's and did not need to bundle up to go outside. It was perfect for all the cute costumes. Brooklyn was super excited to see other kids at the Ward Halloween Party on Saturday night. This is pretty much how she gets anytime she sees kids, I think she might be a social butterfly like her daddy.

We ended our night with a visit from the Wheeler's. Strawberry B and Monkey G, super cute and the only picture I could get of them together.

G and B helping pass out candy, the kids at the door were excited to see the babies and the babies were excited for the attention.
4 comments:
You write just fine! I am in LOVE with that Strawberry shortcake costume! Where did you find it? B looks so cute in it! I remember Cambria chewing some kind of candy open that I had thought was indestructable. Kids can really teach you a lot about persistence:)
I can't believe you went through 4 bags of candy. I guess a trunk or treat is really the place to go to get halloween goodies!
Thanks Amy, I found the costume at TJ Maxx for $12 cheaper than the second hand stores and much cuter!
Strawberry B and Monkey G are so cute! Strawberry B's costume is adorable!
She looks so adorable! I love that costume! What a smiley, happy girl. she gets cuter and cuter!
The pumpkins are so cute too! you guys are good :)
Post a Comment