Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cousins

Cousin time for B, this week we have been watching Clara so Ricky can attend a Computer Show and Stephanie can relax and hang out with Ricky in Vegas after he is done at the show. It has been fun. Brooklyn gets super excited to see her then not so sure about sharing, but usually does in the end. I am sure Clara is wondering where all her siblings are running around, but I think she is having fun. They have opposite napping times so there is always one kid awake, normally no big deal, but his week I have been trying to clean and get things ready before I leave so it has been a rough one.I do not think I could be a mom of twins they need special parents. It will be an adventure for Danny he gets them for the next day and 1/2 on his own. 
Crazy weather lately, we were eating dinner and there was a down pour of hail for 10 min or so then it went away, same thing today! Crazy. Can't really tell in the pic but they are the size of marbles.

1 comment:

Gramma Linda said...

How nice of you and Danny to watch Clara. This is what family is all about. I love the pictures of B helping daddy. The one of her in his shoes is PRICELESS!