Cousin Kirabella gave B this Dalmation costume, she discovered it in her room and was quite excited to wear it.
We were not to sure what she would think when she looked in the mirror but she liked it even more
This is what happens when mommy takes a shower and B stands on her tippy toes and reaches in for what ever her little hand can grab in my makeup drawer.
She came walking out of her room with her hat on backwards and her little bucket so proud of herself.
Her latest has been covering her face with her hands when I tell her to not do something. She thinks I can't see her anymore. Then when I say tell her I can still see her she gives me that big cheesy smile like in the picture above. Oh we are in for it in the years to come.
2 more days!!
10 years ago










2 comments:
Glad you had a great time at the lake it looks beautiful. I can see B had a great time. Love my cheesy smiling, sunshine girl. Love Nana I
B looks so cute in the Dalmation costume! I love her makeup too.
What a cutee patootee she is!
Post a Comment