Last Friday I got to watch our neighbors little girl, Annde. Brooklyn and her are about 6 weeks apart. They are so cute together. They only had a few moments of mine but for the most part shared and played good together. When they see each other outside they get super excited, Brooklyn points and says Annde then they do there own thing.
It was a fun day and fairly easy since they entertained each other.
Over Labor day weekend Boise was celebrating 100 years in flight so they brought back the Balloon festival. The balloons go up at 7:15am it was early for our house since B sleeps in til 8 or so. Totally worth getting up early to go watch.
The balloons were just starting to fill up. You could walk around and get close to the balloons and met the pilots.
Can you see the 2 men inside the balloon? I thought that was so cool and fun to be inside a hot air balloon.
It's up! B was not so sure at first, especially since we woke her up from a dead sleep, but once she saw them go up she was saying Bye Bye.
There goes the Rocket
Watching some of the balloons take off.
Family self portrait. B was not amused
Someone walking by offered to take our picture must have looked pathetic taking it ourselves.
Here comes the morning sun
This balloon had a hard time taking off since there was not very much wind, so they walked it over to another side of the park to go up over there.
One of these landed in the street by all the houses you see in the background. How fun is that look out your window and see a huge balloon in your front yard. Good Morning!
Can't really see but she is saying CHEEEESE and smiling really big!
Running after dad on our way to the car to go get some breakfast. I hope they do it again next year it was really fun as you can tell I took tons of pictures, I felt like a kid excited to see all the balloons. They had a night balloon lighting that we missed but I would like to go watch next year. We had a great morning went out to breakfast, did a little shopping, I got my haircut while B and Daddy went to Cabela's. Came home B and daddy took a nap while I went grocery shopping then spent a great evening at our neighbors for dinner. Love family fun Saturdays!
2 more days!!
10 years ago









1 comment:
Oh how fun to see all those balloons, they are so pretty. Always wanted to take a ride in one but the older I get the more I think I'd rather stay on the ground and watch. B is always a trooper no matter how tired. Love you nana
Post a Comment