Danny has been working A LOT lately, so grateful for that but we miss our family time. SO when Danny offered to go do something Saturday morning before working I took him up on that. Thanks to Ricky and Steph we have zoo passes so off we went to see the animals. Every animal was an Owl that day since that was the first thing we saw. Funny how they get one word stuck in there head.
Love this Wallabees exhibit so fun to see them up close.
After we walked out Brooklyn decided to show some people walking past us where to go leading them and talking in her own language top them.
Giraffe's after one went potty and the other one drank it, gross! Never knew they did that.
They have random volunteers around with furs you can pet. Brooklyn was excited about petting the fox until Daddy told her to check out his teeth.
Zebra
This one is just about my size
What a nice beak you have.
Checking out the Asian Black Bear - it is usually sleeping during the day
Overall great few hours home for lunch and nap, then off to the Wheeler's for Matt's birthday.
2 more days!!
10 years ago









1 comment:
What a great time at the zoo. I need to check it out when I'm there. The piggy tails make her look so grown up. I want her to stay as my little sunshine girl. love Nana
Post a Comment