Day 1 of our 8 day stay in SLC, UT. Brooklyn and I stayed with the Johnson kids while Cherlyn and Blake went to a Urologist meeting in Hawaii. Eliza and Brooklyn in the huge shopping cart at Target, I felt like I was pushing two carts.
Day 2 driving back from picking up Marissa from her softball game. Don't they all look so excited to be in the car. Can't really blame them Caleb was driving and Lucas was sick. It was an adventure Lucas got sick and we had to pull over so he could throw up in the street when it was raining, he then threw up several more times in a plastic bag on the way home. We were going to go to the pumpkin patch but decided to grab some fresh apple cider to go and head back home.
Cousin buddies for the next week
Eliza was readign to Brooklyn
We went to the discovery center, the girls had a great time playing house and in the grocery store
Always on the phone
Making sandwiches in the deli
This is Brooklyn's hiding face, there was an older man their with his grandson and Brooklyn was afraid of him so she stood there like this. I think she was saying in her head mommy make the bad man go away.
Princess Eliza playing dress up
Princess girls, B was not so sure
SNOW, it snowed for a few days and quite a bit, I was not ready for that.
Talking to daddy on the phone, she was so excited to talk to him. Daddy was excited that she was answering his questions.
Playing with the dress up shoes and babies
Waiting for lunch after we got back from the library story time, they made monster hats
More dress up, can you tell what B learned from her cousin. They had a great time together.
She loves to put on all the necklaces and carry around a phone.
Lucas with the pumpkins that we went to Walmart and got. It was an adventure watching 6 kids by myself, but it was fun. Having teenagers is a whole new world but a good challenge to face. I am grateful I have quite a few years before that stage. Brooklyn was not so sure at first but I think she had fun with ther cousins even if she was exposed to Strep throat, the flu and the latest call was that Miranda has the chicken poxs. Hoepfully the vaccine worked for B and we will not have chicken poxs here. So far we have been healthy.
When I got home Danny made us dinner and made arrangements with Richard and Stephanie to watch Brooklyn so we could go on a date Friday night. When we dropped her off they said there were taking her over night. It was a great treat for us and Brooklyn's first sleep over. We got to go out to dinner which was an adventure in itself and them the movies. I felt like we were back in the dating days, laughing and having a good time together. Danny even opened the door for me it has been a while since he has done that. Thank you Ricky and Steph it was a much needed very fun night.
2 more days!!
10 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment