See why I was a bit nervous to go up that high by myself.
She thought she was so brave climbing that ladder after daddy.
Lights went up hooray! now time for a snowball fight
Tree hunting at our local farmers market that I like to buy our milk and veggies at. This was not the tree we picked.
This is the tree we got, it was so pretty the best tree we have ever had we bought it Sat Dec 11th and found out that we were heading to Cali for Uncle Doug's funeral and Christmas on the next Wednesday so we got to enjoy it for 4 days. Thank fully my neighbor was kind enough to come over everyday while we were gone almost 2 weeks and water it for us. This is picture it the tree Jan 3rd. We had it til mid Jan until it finally started getting dry. I was happy to come home and enjoy it for a few more weeks
Thankfully I had decided I did not want ot go through the effort of putting the ornaments on adn only did lights and garland. Brooklyn loved sitting by it and touching it.
Jenny had us all over to make Tamales this was my first year going so I was excited to learn how to make them from Vicotr's mom a true pro. Kimmy enjoyed getting her hands dirty mixing the Masa.
We had a good assembly line going and ended up making about 250 pork, chicken and beef.
The tamale making group, yes that's the corn oil that will last us FOREVER. It was at Costco and Jenny said sure get it they said we needed a Lot! Not quite this much not even 1/4 of it oh well live and learn.









No comments:
Post a Comment