I found this T-ball set at Target on clearance for $2 had to get it, B discovered it in my hiding spot in the closet so we decided to play.
Pitching to daddy
Ready Set GO!
I watched Annde last week so I decided to take the girls to Monkey Bizness to let them get some energy out. As you can tell by the looks on there faces they loved it!
Brooklyn loves to slide at the playground, but lately she has become a bit timid of slides. It took her a while to go down this one and it was small. Guess we will be visiting the park more this Spring/Summer.
Hiking up the huge stairs to go down the big slide. Brooklyn would not go down this one by herself so I had to help her, in the meantime Annde went up and down several times before we went down once.
Had to take a pic all dressed up since we never remember to. We drove to SLC, UT to see my parents and Lucas's Baptism. Hooray!! I hadn't seen them for a year since I went ot see them in London and Brooklyn and Danny had not seen them for 18months. It was great to see them again and spend time with the family.
Caleb got to baptize Lucas he had to try it about 3 times, but he finally said it right and Lucas got dunked! Good job Caleb, we are so proud of you Lucas.
The more serious pose
Ah the Johnson boys!
Grandma and Papa we are so glad you are home. Brooklyn took a little while to warm up to Papa, but she pretty much went right to Grandma which made her happy.
Marissa - had to post this because she didn't want a picture taken and then saw what I took and freaked out! Ha ha Marissa I still love you!
Brooklyn was eating at the big table with the other kids and was taking all the fruit off Grandma's plate thinking she was being so sneaky.
Hey who stole my camera??
I think I know the little someone that loves to take mommy's camera and take pictures like a big girl .
This could be some sort of abstract art with milllions someday!! (we could only wish)
Baby Shelby is getting so big! It was great seeing Jeanette and Shelby too. Danny went with the boys pawn shopping and I went with Marissa and Jeanette shopping while Brooklyn napped it was a nice break for both of us. It was a short weekend, but much needed time with my family. Thank you Cherlyn for hosting all of us, what will we do if you move and get a smaller house?
2 more days!!
10 years ago









2 comments:
Yay softball player already!! :)
Glad you had a fun time in SLC even for a short trip. Love nana.
Post a Comment