I planted about 90 tulips in Oct and they started sprouting up in april, I was so excited here they are in bloom!!
I love the spring time when the waether starts warming up, the birds start chirping and everything starts coming to life.
Brooklyn took a bath in our big jetted tub, Daddy was a little sore so he decided to get in with her. She was in heaven lots of laughing and playing during this bath, they were in their for over an hour and she was the happiest to be sharing the bath with her daddy.
Brooklyn got her first haircut, as you can tell on the right side it was longer and the left side she pulls out. Yes she gets tired or frustrated and twist her hair and them pulls it. It is beyond irritating to me and I have no idea how to stop her, we try to tell her no and explain that she needs to let her hair grow, but she doesn't get it. So she self grooms one side of her head.
Before
The stylist was so nice I explained our issue and she put her part on the left side to help it look like she had more hair over there and then layered the back to make it look fuller.
All done, it was a cute bob on the right side where she has hair, we are still working on the left side hoping it will grow and be somewhat the same length all the way around so she can be so cute in her Uncle Mark's wedding in July!
Grandma and Papa came to visit for the first time since they got back from their mission. It was so fun , they finally got to see our new house and Brooklyn was so happy to have them stay with us.
Saturday they had a free fishing day downtown where they provided the poles and bait, so we stopped by their to fish for a little bit before heading to the farmer's market. Brooklyn was excited to reel teh line in and cast it back out.
Grandma go in on the fishing action too.
Mommy and Daddy took turns helping B cast her line out.
Grandma and Papa took turns fishing, we didn't have much luck but had fun enjoying the sunshine and watchign the eagles dive down and catch fish.
Look at me Mom, i'm fishing!
She said she liked fishing and that made her daddy happy! After the farmer's market we went to lunch and headed to Lucky Peak to see the Rooster tail.
Lucky Peak ready for boaters
Looking down at the rooster tail, this year they let you drive around it so you could see it from different views. Teh Rooster tail happens whenever their is a lot of snow in the mountians and the dam realeses it into the river.
Backside of the dam
Getting closer ot the front, it was quite a sight to see. You could feel the mist from the water driving in your car.
Now that you saw all the differnt angles, are you impresessed? Probably not it really is cool in person.
Happy Mother's Day! Mother's day was a treat this year, I got to spend it with my mom. It was a busy weekend and day preparing for dinner with the Little Family, but it was fun to all be together. I am grateful that I am a mommy and for the blessings that she has brought to our family, it is not always easy to be a stay at home mom, but I am so happy that I have a hard working husband that makes it possible for us to live in a beautiful home, allows me to stay at home and we still have a little left over to do activites as a family. Sometimes, I miss my job in the dental field, miss socializing with others and helping them get through their procedures, but I get to help my daughter with her daily discoveries and adventures. I love you my Brooklyn Rose.
It was Ricky's birthday too so we celebrated.
Grandparents are so much fun!
Jake had a school music program that mom and dad happened to be here for so we got to go see his performance, it was hard to get any good pictures. Here he is playing the instruments
Brooklyn was excited to find Jake and loved listening to the music. Clara and Brooklyn they are gonna be little trouble makers together. They are so cute when they see each other they give big hugs to each other. It will be fun watching them grow up together.
We had a great visit with mom and dad, I wish the weather was a little better so that I could have used their expertise on planted more things around my house, maybe mext time. Thank you for coming to visit us come back anytime. We love you!
2 more days!!
10 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment