Friday, July 22, 2011

Some family fun time!

Brooklyn discovered that BBQ chicken on the bone is yummy, she had 3 drumsticks. 
Little backyard smores making 
Daddy showing her how to roast the perfect marshmellow

Now B was showing daddy how to roast a mellow. 

Yummy
Sugar high, she sat on the steps talking away signing songs. 
Cool girl with daddy's glasses. 
We decided to take a ride along the greenbelt it ended up being 18 miles round trip, but was so fun. 

We took a few stops along the way and threw rocks in the water. 

Then played at the park until we took the long ride back. 
Randy and Ursula came up after Bear Lake to visit us in Idaho. We went to Ricky's house to have dinner and the kids played on the slip and slide. 
Hannah and Claire rocking the slide
Lucy having some fun too! 
I watched Annde, and the girls decided to lay in the entry way just hanging out with their blankies talking, it was funny. 
I was letting air out of the air mattresses and heard the little girls upstairs laughing they thought it was so fun to jump on the flat air mattress. I think they thought they were doing something bad by jumping on the flat bed. They are so fun to watch together, when they decide to get along. 

1 comment:

Gramma Linda said...

Shanny, these are all great pictures! I love B in the black cap. She is such a doll. I can't believe how much Claire looks like her dad. You have such a wonderful family!