Us with Garrett only a day old! (photo courtesy of Matt and Marin)Congratulations to our friends, the Wheeler Family! We are so happy for them they had a handsome, healthy baby boy on Saturday the 16th. He came a few weeks early, but everything was great. Garrett Matthew is a little cutie.
I can't believe I took my camera to the hospital and did not take pictures, good thing they live next door so next time we visit I can snap a few.
It has been fun getting to know Matt and Marin and compare pregnancies. They get to go through everything first and we can cheat and ask them for help!
Watching them and hearing about there birthing experience has some what relieved me on what to expect. Still nervous about the whole amazing process, but a little more relaxed.
We are excited to go to California and see our family and friends. I am excited that more people will be around that weekend then we thought, the shower will be fun! Danny will be at the shower as well, since we have family and friends coming from out of town that he wants to see as well. Looking forward to a good time!









2 comments:
WOW I just noticed that your counter is down to double didgits, how exciting!!!
So much to catch up on!! Love the ultra sound pictures! Cute little thumb sucker! You have not always had a chubby face!! I hate orange soda and that is what the glucose tastes like, so if you like orange soda- your good. If not, good luck. Toss it back and swallow quickly!
Post a Comment