Love the Chubby face, Danny wanted to document for our child that I cook, not that it is something new! Getting Birthday dinner ready
Making lunch Grilled cheese, gotta love how easy it is!
Happy 30th Birthday Uncle Danny! Baby Clara is getting so big
Yummy ice cream cake! No worries Clara was not near the flames.We celebrated Danny's birthday with the Little Family, of course no pictures of everyone there, bad photographer I am and we celebrated it a few days early sticking with the Little family tradition never celebrate on your actual birthday! Good thing they live here and we can always take pictures. Grandma Etta came as well, we enjoyed homemade chicken cordon blue so yummy lots of work. You only turn 30 once! It was a good afternoon nothing to crazy, but sometimes that is better. Plus I slacked on actually planning a party sorry Danny I robbed you of a party.
September 24th was a Wednesday, Danny's actual birthday, just the 2 of us ate at home he actually grilled the meat for dinner, we went to Babies R Us, Danny came back and worked while I packed for Oregon. We have no child yet, but it sure seems like we have already prepared ourselves for the uneventful celebrations once she does arrive.









1 comment:
We are so happy your back! We missed your posts. You are a beautiful pregnant mom! Tell Danny we said Happy late birthday.
Robin
Post a Comment