The wedding was all outside and the reception was under a tent. It was such a beautiful day you could not ask for better weather. The wedding turned out great and the bride was such a trooper that day (she had emergency surgery thursday before). Tonimarie you are amazing that you hung in there, the things you do for love. I am sure the will be very happy together. they are a cute couple and have great families for support. We were glad we were able to enjoy the weekend with the family it was fun hanging out. Thanks for the good times!

Proud Grandma (Aunt Roberta) with her grandson's Castor and Lathom

Hot Momma's and sisters - Cousins Kim and Deanna holding her baby Kirabella so pretty girls!

Waiting for the wedding to begin

It's begun Joey walking Aunt Dina and Uncle Angelo down the aisle

Hurry for the trees and the sun break! The pictures are out of order below, but you get the idea

Can't tell, but Russell the Groom came in on a boat with his best man - very fun idea

Proud Dad, Uncle Tony with the beautiful bride Tonimaire

Saying I do's ! Hooray!

The Happy couple Mr and Mrs. Russell Scott

Indy was a great flower girl she loved the petals

Castor was a little pimp with his twins by his side! To Cute

Lathom the ring bear excellent job

Cousin Kim Licitra, Geno's wife

Cousin Deanna - Joey's girlfriend

Mom and Karl

Loving his Aunt Roberta

Ah! Mother and son

Wow! Could I look any bigger got a tent on for a dress, how can I possibly grow anymore.

Dancing to "we are family" - scary sight prego on the dance floor, watch out for the belly

The only dog at the wedding Ammo so spoiled!

So cute! Aunt Maria with Indy

Aunt Roberta loves her boys Geno and Joey - looking handsome boys!

Danny with Kirabella she really liked to play with him, it was good practice for him!
2 comments:
You are such a pretty pregnant person! You look great, how are you feeling? I am so excited for you to be a mom!
You are such a goof! You look fantastic, and so cute with your little chubby cheeks! The bridesmaid and flower girl dresses are beautiful- I have to admit, when you told me the colors were blue and gold, all I could picture was a Cub Scout uniform, but it really worked and looked great! The flower girl dresses look like Belle's gown from beauty and the Beast. Very cute!
Post a Comment