Sunday, January 4, 2009

You asked for it!

I know it has been a while since I have blogged and I have been asked for updated pictures of Brooklyn so here they are. Ask and you shall receieve. As for the rest of you bloggers that have not updated what are you waiting for! Things have been good with us, we have been busy with family visiting. Brooklyn is doing good she is growing and changing everyday. It is fun to watch her grow and still amazing to look at her and think she is ours. She has been running a low grade fever and has been a little congested the past few days, so she has been having a hard time sleeping,that has worn on us a little. Today I was holding her shortly after she ate and I was talking to her when I got close to her face and she spit up almost in my mouth and all over me, it was quite gross, but funny. Gotta love babies. Anyways her are updated pictures of the last few weeks. Enjoy!
Claudia made Brooklyn, Nana and I matching shirts and we wore them on Christmas Eve, but did not take a picture so I thought I would take a picture of Brooklyn in the cute shirt since really that is what everyone would rather see! So Cute












Nana and Grandpa Karl,think this was the second time Karl held her, its all about baby steps!








Brooklyn helping to be the banker



Grandpa Karl holding her for the first time



Crazy Daddy, see what lack of sleep does to you








Showing off, holding herself up








She loves to sleep in her carseat


First walk in her stroller outside


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry this Christmas has come to an end I had a wonderful time in Idaho with my new grandbaby Brooklyn. I miss her already. Nana

Johnson Family said...

Danny looks sooooo tired. Brooklyn is so cute, I love the pic's.

Amber said...

uncle mark looks so proud awwww!

Amber said...

PS Missed you guys at the wedding... hope to get to some see you soon xoxox

Phil and Jeanette said...

I just heard you guys are coming down for Randy's Grad! I'm so excited to finally meet Brooklyn and of course see you too. BTW, I already told you on the phone but the pics of Brooklyn are very cute. See you soon!!!!!!

Gramma Linda said...

Danny and Shanny,
What a beautiful baby! How lucky she is to have you both as her parents.
Love ya lots,
Linda Johnson

Amy said...

What a cute little girl she is! I hate baby congestion. It makes them so miserable! Brooklyn seems like she's growing already!
Sorry about the spit up!!hehehe

Amy said...

I haven't emailed her yet to ask about prices, but this is the girl's email address who makes the cute stools:
teenietuffets@yahoo.com

Marin and Matt said...

Update your blog already. Christmas was 3 weeks ago.