Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St.Patty's Day from Happy Little B!
Well another holiday has arrived, nothing we really celebrate, but good reason to dress B up and take some updated pictures. Can't believe she will be 4 months next week. She is getting more and more animated everyday. This week she has been sleeping longer at night, Hooray to that. Of course I still get up make sure she is ok and have to pump to release the pressure, but long stretches of sleep is FABULOUS! Now I need to get up before her and do things around the house before she wakes up, nevermind I like sleep better! :)
Here's our little St. Patty's Girl - 15 weeks (Thanks Holly for the beautiful handmade blanket)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
i love the little facial expressions... shes really trying to talk! so cute... aww...
What an absolute doll! Drew, Matt's little guy is doing the same thing. It is so cute to watch and listen to them. I would give anything to know what they are saying! I love her St. Patty's Day outfit and bib!
Post a Comment