
Brooklyn, Jake, Sophia, and Emilia

A few weeks ago we got together with for a play date with the girls from pre-natal water aerobics. Keri on the far left holding Cameron is the last to have her baby due in June or July? with another boy. Then Rebecca holding her daughter Sophia is due with a boy March 30th. Me with B the oldest of the babies, Lyn holding Jake about 5 weeks old here and Michele holding Emilia about 4 weeks old. The only one not in the picture is Holly (our awesome instructor) she is taking the pic! It was fun to get together again, I have missed hanging a few times a week. I forgot how little the babiesa are when they are born. B looked so big compared to the newborns. I am excited for Rebecca to have her baby soon and we can start going to the park for walks when it warms up!
No comments:
Post a Comment