Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Hannah has a recital and Clara turns 1
So as you can tell from all the posts below it has been a while since I have updated the blog so sorry you get it all at once. I get on a roll and have to finish or I won't do it at all. We have had a busy week since returning from California. Doctors visit for B, Hannah's dance recital, a day off and Clara's 1st Birthday! The pictures are out of order again, sorry.
Can't believe she is 1 already! She just woke up form a nap so she was a little dazed at first.
Lucy, "just sitting" as she told me!
Grandma Etta and B
Clara deciding if she likes the cake and if it is OK to just put her hands in it.
Trying to walk with her new doll stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Both are so cute! Are you sure Clara is one? I remember when Hannah was one! They grow so fast!
I have missed so much on your blog!
It was so fun to see you in California, even though it was so brief. I wish we all still lived near each other.
Post a Comment