Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Outings!

Hanging out in the sun!
Nana and B

Lunch date with the girls and Nicholas in Long Beach! It was so great to see all of you and for you to meet Brooklyn. Thank you for spoiling her with all her cute clothes. Wish it could have been longer, maybe next time?



Breakfast at Mimi's with Dani and Kristian. I am glad we got to see you for at least a little while, super excited for your visit in August!


Evan trying to keep warm at Easton's game

Easton after the game having a team huddle - they WON!

Easton throwing some heat closing the game - can't believe how tall he is now, they grow up way to fast.


I must apologize to those that I did not visit, I had great intentions, but failed. We just kinda hung out at my mom's and relaxed. Brooklyn was such a great sleeper while we were there she would take 2-3 hour naps twice a day, I had a hard time breaking her schedule up. Perhaps when we come down in July and have our own car we can stop by and see more people. As many of you know it is hard to plan around naptime, I will try to do better. Sarah thank you for coming over to see us, I know that you were not felling well and it was hard to find time, but good to see you.



1 comment:

Gramma Linda said...

Shanny,
I love the picture of you and B. She is so cute and what a personality she has!