
Cheese, I have teeth! (only Danny can get her to smile like this)

Serenity and Russ, we meet them through church and they are leaving us. They have two beautiful little girls that were with grandma at the time. We are sad to see them move to St. George, but know it will be good for there family. Hopefully we stay in touch and can visit on our way to California. Thanks for being so nice and welcoming to us.

Look I can stand all by myself

This is B's latest look, I think she has discovered her teeth so she moves her bottom lip up and this is what you get. Quite funny!

Her new toy, rings she loves them

I'm a big girl now. Standing is one of her favorite things. She hasn't figured out how to pull herself up yet or crawl, but she is getting very close.
3 comments:
Little B's has the best little faces! I think it might be the cheeks that make her so unbelievably adorable! I am sorry you have to say good-bye to your friends! You can come visit us on your way to Cali too! You can see our house from the freeway:)
I love her expressions. She has such a cheerful, happy disposition.
Lights, camera, action! I think B is getting ready for show business!
Post a Comment