
FIGHT, FIGHT this is how close to the glass we were it was quite a lot of fun! Gotta love neighbors that have season tickets in the 2nd row.

Danny and I on a date, it was strange. When we set down to eat dinner we both looked at each other and said we are on a date. We have not been out by ourselves since before B was born. Thank you Chad for the Hockey tickets and thank you Ricky and Steph for insisting on taking B so we could go out. It was a great evening.

Jake turned 7 and he had a kick ball party with his gift from Grandma Etta.

This was a great birthday party for us we celebrated and left B to hang out with the cousins while Danny and I got to have the afternoon and evening to ourselves. In Jake's goody bag was a whistle that Brooklyn learned how to blow into so we have a very proud little girl that can blow a whistle now.
1 comment:
Danny and Shanny! You two are such a cute couple! A date-I love it!
Happy 7th Birthday Jake!
Post a Comment