
So it was a beautiful day and we have not taken our Bronco out in a while so we drove 20 minutes to the local Desert and went shooting. I think it was so Danny could practice a little before going Hunting with family this weekend and for him to try to make me fell comfortable around guns. I have to say after this experience still not comfy with the idea or with them in the house until they are locked in a safe.

Brooklyn making Daddy proud, she was so happy. Do Not worry (Nana/Grandma) it was completly safe!

Just hanging out trying to avoid the wind. Thanks Uncle Blake for going to Napol this has been the greatest beanie!

Oh Don't I look like a natural (NOT). I was nervous and that baby is heavy.

So this is our beast, we have enjoyed many trips with it. When we lived in California we loved going out with the Barnett's to the mountains and desert, but since we have moved it pretty much sits in the driveway. We do not have anyone to go out with and it is not the greatest in the snow, so we are probably going to sell it and Danny's truck to get a 4WD if you know anyone interested let me know! It is a lot of fun.
3 comments:
Ditto on the gun thing! They make me nervous too. Erik took me to the shooting range once and I have never been back! Once we got a gun safe I felt soooo much better! At least there can be no accidents with the little kiddos. Be safe!
P.S. Whats up with everyone else and their blogging??? I think you are the only one who keeps it updated. Thanks for the pics we sure enjoy seeing your family!
Guns are alittle scary especially if you know nothing about them.
Love your pictures! Danny, you and B are a "WONDERFUL" family!
You look like one tough Mama!
I used to go shooting when I was a kid but the thought of having a gun around now seems scary. I'm with you- I'd want them locked up tight:)
B is way cute. It looks really cold!
Post a Comment