So the pictures are out of order, but you will get the idea. In the beginning of November we took a road trip for the weekend to Visit family in Oregon and so Danny, his uncles and cousins could go hunting on Tonimaire and Russ's Ranch in Summer Lake. They had a great weekend doing the whole male bonding thing (Danny has those pics on his computer and I am to lazy to get them so perhaps another post, since everyone is excited to see dead birds!) So while they hunted and fished, Auntie Dina and I hung out with B and the other cousins that were in town. It was a great weekend as always when we visit them. Thank you for your having us.

When we got home being lazy with daddy. Oh and yes I have a thumb sucker (believe me I am so not thrilled about it I keep thinking of her teeth and it drives me crazy!!)

On the way home we left at 5am so she is in her PJ's I was in the backseat entertaining her.

Auntie, B and Cousin Bella watching cartoons.

B learing how to color for the first time.

Brooklyn's first trip to the Mongolian BBQ she was all over the vegetables.

Oh and the fortune cookie!

The first night we got there uncle was chading her all around she thought that was the greateset. I think her face speaks for itself, but here is a little video.
1 comment:
Matt's little boy Drew is a thumb sucker too. First thing that comes to mind is the teeth.
I love B's facial expressions!
What a doll!
Post a Comment