Well this year had its sad moments but overall has been a good year. We have been blessed in more ways then we could count and look forward to a great new year ahead. We will miss the loved ones that have passed on, but will see you again someday and know you are watching over us everyday.
We look forward to hopefully moving into our first home that we have been waiting for since September, traveling for weddings this Spring/Summer, seeing our family and friends, maybe trying for baby #2 and best of all watching Brooklyn continue to grow and walk more each day.
We hope each and everyone of you have a very happy New Year we wish you lots of Health and Happiness for 2010. I hope you have enjoyed seeing what we have been doing this past year and even though you are not all here to enjoy with us I feel that you are apart when we share on the Blog. I look forward to continuing to hear about your families new happenings it has been a fun way to stay in touch.
We Love you!! XOXO
2 more days!!
10 years ago









1 comment:
It does seem like 2009 flew by! How exciting, a new home and maybe baby #2. Gordy and I wish you all the best in 2010.
Post a Comment