Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just Because...

I am a dork and was excited that we were all dressed up and went to church together on time (granted it did not start until 2 but when you have been lazy all morning it is hard to get ready and out the door on time). And because my husband is a good sport and will take photos when he knows I am so proud of our family. And because Danny has been working out at the gym for the last few months losing weight, eating better, can fit in his old pants and better in his suit coat!!! I try at the gym lost some weight, but he is much better than me. So proud of you babe keep up the good work you are motivation for me.
Love you babe, thanks for being a good sport and always supporting me.
Brooklyn was trying to figure out what we were telling her to smile at, there is no one there! My parents are crazy! I Love my family, cheeks and all we are darn cute.

1 comment:

Gramma Linda said...

What a great family you are!