Saturday, May 29, 2010

Exploring England Sunday Style

Sunday we went to church so mom and dad could show us off to their friends :) This was us walking to the train station 2 trains and about 45 min later we were walking some more to the church. Gotta hand it to mom and dad I think if it was raining/snowing I would say maybe next week.
A view of the street heading to the church, could not help but start singing, Chim Chiminey chim chim cher-ee while holding my umbrella! Mary Poppins songs sprung in my head quite often looking at the scenery.
After church we went on an adventure in the rental cars to Richmond Park about 20 min outside of Kingston. Cherlyn was a brave soul for driving in the crazy streets of England. People drive crazier than New Yorkers and the roads are full of round abouts .
A super cuter cottage in the middle of the park.
Ah such a cute niece I have, Marissa.It was fun having her on the trip with us.
These deer were everywhere it was a hunters paradise. This park was a Kings at one point that he had to keep the deer in so that he could hunt them with his friends.
This was inside the park a gorgeous place to walk amongst the flowers and trees. 
Mom and Dad have become Monks since living in England.
Once again amazing but so much better in person.
Ah Purple so Pretty!

2 comments:

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

So much fun Shanny girl! Keep 'em coming!:)

Gramma Linda said...

I love it! I want to go to England.
Beautiful! Way to go Cherlyn!