I have added a link bar to the right of my blog, for all you lucky people that have not seen it before can check em' out! Most of you already know this, but my husbands company is PayDirt Media. It is a marketing/graphic design company. We ( well he does most of the work, I help out with ordering and billing) can do anythign from business cards, flyers, websites, promotional items, logos, tradeshow booths, etc..the list goes on and on. You name me we propbaly can do it. Danny is quite talented he amazes me with the things he comes up with for companies. Check out our website to see soem of the things he has designed for our customers and if you or you know of someone that could use our services let us know!
One of the latest projects he has been working on is the Honor, Guts,& Glory website dedicated to the military troops that are and have fought for our country and freedom. It is a tribute to them, anyone can go on it and add a story or picture to share with everyone.
I hope you will check them out every once in a while, we appreciate your support!
2 more days!!
10 years ago









1 comment:
Looks like you had fun in Vegas. I remember Jason!
Scary about Brooklyn falling in the pool- I am always so relieved once my kids learn to swim. Sad about her fever too!
You look great. I talked to Janelle the other day and she told me about how much she loves when you come to visit her. Funny how spread out we have all become!
Post a Comment