Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthday Part 1

Our baby turned 2! Wow where has the time gone, I look back at old photos and videos and can't believe she was so tiny. She has such the great personality and is so much fun. She has discovered the terrible 2 stage which I can do without, but that just calls for lots of deep breath moments which she mimicks me when I do them and can't help but laugh.
Brooklyn first present she opened her new Magna doodle from Linda and Gordy Johnson. It is a hit with all the kids. Thansk for thinking of her.

I had big plans to take her to the cupcake store and get her a cupcake, but with hosting Thanksgiving I was doing last minute shopping so we took her to Red Robin for dinner instead. She was not quite sure when they were singing to her.
They have cupcakes at Red Robin bow did you know that? She was super excited.
Her new trick she covers her nouth when she laughs or thinks she is so funny.
Kisses for Uncle, she was so happy to see them when she woke up from her nap.
Smiles with Auntie
We went to Toys R US where she got a crown, balloon, and they annouced her birthday and sang over the loud speaker it was quite fun.

She loved playing with all the toys and dancing with the Dora doll and Mickey Doll.
Auntie bought her a wind up butterfly she had a great time playing with it. Overall it was a crazy day not how I had planned but she was plenty happy with dinner and the toy store.

No comments: