The Barnett Family came to town for Josh to take the Boise Police Dept. test. They came to town and my parents and Danny left for Utah. Dani did a state report on Idaho so we went to downtown to take pictures of the Capital.
Brooklyn was enjoying the scenery
More joys of Springtime
Apparently all the visitors has made B really tired and excited. She was having a hard time staying in her bed to go to sleep, I went to check on her and this is what I found. I could only open the door that much, on the other side was..
This little one had fallen asleep on the other side of the door. I had to reach my hand in the opening and move her out of the way to get in enough to put her back in bed.
We had amazing weather all week it was sunny and warm, I was able to get some planting done and we spent as much time outside as possible. We went to Ann Morrison Park for a walk along the river one evening, this squirrel was enjoying someone's picnic while they were playing.
The river is crazy high and fast moving right now, fun to see what scarey hopefully people stay away from the water.
The Barnett Family, we found out after their visit that Josh did not get the job. We are sad it would be nice to have friends nearby and for them to move out of the craziness of California, just hoping something else comes up so they can get up here next year.
I missed shopping and sharing dinners with these guys. We got to spend a morning shoppign togther while Josh stayed at home and played with the girls. That was fun and my house got soem new decor!! Thanks Josh and Kris.
Spring time is here, this duck was covering her ducklings she had about 7 of them under her feathers, it was quite cute.
Friday Donny and Marie Osmond were here at teh local WalMart signing there new CD. Apparently our walmart sold the most CD's so they came here to sign autographs. We just happened to be going there when they were there, the line was fast so we decided to get and autograph too. They were very nice, Marie even looked at me and told me I was beautiful, I felt so special! ha ha
It was a great week, loved the weather and spending time with friends. It is always sad to see them leave, but we will see them this summer when we travel for Mark and Cara's wedding.
I got to finish the weekend with Marin at the performance of Wicked!! I had seen it in Cali before we left with Jen and Todd and loved it. I wanted to see it again, because there were things that I did not remember how they happened. Plus the music is so fun. It was a last minute opportunity that we got tickets from someone she works with. Thanks for inviting me Marin, I had a great time.
2 more days!!
10 years ago









1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Love to see all the Boise adventures with my Little Adair family. Love you Mom.
Post a Comment