Monday, June 27, 2011

Cousins Weekend

Quiet time at Kid Moves
Miranda had a softball tournament Friday and Saturday in Boise, so they came up to stay with us. Danny was in SLC at a race. It was fun to be able to watch her play we miss going to our nephews games in Cali.

2nd base

Way to high to be swinging at that one, Miranda!

The fields were really nice and had a nice playground for the kids to play at. Lucas, Eliza and Brooklyn had some fun cousin time.

Eliza was teaching B how to use her reader, as you can tell Brooklyn thought it was a phone.

Lucas was helping the girls read in the princess tent that Cherlyn set up.


Ready to run home

Sliding back to 3rd but got tagged out.

B would ask Eliza, "wanna say cheese" and this is what they would do.
Front view of saying cheese, the reader turned into a camera

We meet Ricky at Settlers Park with Lucy and Hannah, we played in the water and on the playset. They stayed for the movie night, we went home to get the kiddos in bed.

Uncle Ricky, Hannah (you look so tall), Brooklyn, Eliza, Lucy is hiding behind her daddy.

B's favorite part sticking her head in the sprinklers

Hannah and Eliza

Eliza and Lucy

Lucas was a great help, following B all around the park
Siblings pic we alsways take pictures of the kids so I asked Miranda to take this one, perhaps next time she can get it centered.

Off to play at Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Richards house.

The kids played at Ricky's all day while Cherlyn and I went to Miranda's games on Saturday. It was nice to be able to watch the game and not have to entertain the kids, I am sure they had more fun over there too. Thank you Richard for taking all the kids, your great.
It was a fun short weekend, excited to head to Bear Lake next week to have some more family time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Brooklyn is getting so big. I love her little braid and I love how your back yard looks. I really want to finish mine off . . .someday I guess.
How fun you all must have withyour cousins and family living nearby.