I am so BEHIND in Blogging I have no desire to begin.. Danny has been working like CRAZY which I am grateful for this means I money (hopefully as long as clients pay us) and I still get to be a stay at home mom. Yes he works out of the home, which means his body is physically here but that is it. So I have felt like a single mom for months now. I am ready fro things to slow down a bit so I can have my husband back and Brooklyn can have her dad back. Poor thing when Danny leaves the office, which is only to to to the restroom, grab a snack and occasionally eat dinner with us. She runs up to him, " don't go in the office, don't work , daddy!" heartbreaking. She eats up any free time he has.
So naturally because I am so anal and behind and have LOTS to blog about I have to start from where I left off, which is our trip to Cali for Mark and Cara's wedding. As you can imagine there is lots to blog about so that is an overwhelming part to start. Bare with me as I slowly update and change the dates of things to July. So if you want to see what happened this summer you will have to look at older post.
Thanks and hopefully I will be caught up before Thanksgiving, which is also Brooklyn's 3rd Birthday!! I know crazy so their will be much to update then as well!
2 more days!!
10 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment