Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gotta love friends!

Typical work day for Danny, Brooklyn on his lap either on the phone & designing on the computer!
Why are you taking pictures of us! Brooklyn with her friend Garrett, they are about 3 months apart

They still think I am crazy for taking pictures of them. One day I will get a picture of Garrett smiling and you will fall in love with his smile like I do!
We have been very fortunate to have found a great place to rent and having great neighbors that have become good friends of ours. We have meet several other couples through them and we all have a good time together. Last Sunday Marin and Matt brought over dinner, which is always great to not have to cook and spend time with friends. It is fun to watch there baby grow up and learn things about ours and what we have to look forward to.


No comments: