Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanks Grandma and Papa

The puzzle dad did to keep busy or to keep from getting bored!



We got to enjoy having Grandma and Papa here for a week and a half. Brooklyn is grandchild #18 for mom and dad. Thank you both for coming up and sharing the first week of Brooklyn's life with us. It was great to have you here, we truly enjoyed having you. Thanks for all the groceries, the yummy cinnamon rolls and all the meals. Mom thanks for cleaning the house you were a big help.

We missed you as soon as we dropped you off, hopefully we will get to see you again before you go on your mission (which I am happy for you guys, but can not even think about you going without crying - I know selfish, but I am escpecially now that we have a child to share with you)

Thanks agian for all your help, we love you! This is when it is hard to be away from family, can't wait for Brooklyn to meet her Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.


No comments: