Last week we went to California to celebrate my brother, Randy graduating from the LA County Fire Academy and finally fulling his lifelong dream to become a Firefighter. This was a great treat for us to be there to celebrate with him and to share Brooklyn with our family. I have traveled before with my nieces and nephews, but that is quite different. This trip was a lot of firsts for us, which usually means I stress a bit. The plane ride to and from could not have been any better. Our B was an angel she slept the whole time it was wonderful. The weather was good, HOT we are not used to that it was nice to be able to not have to bundle Brooklyn up to go outside. I got to dress B in her cute sundresses!
2 more days!!
10 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment