Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you all had a good Valentines Day. It was a nice mellow day for us. Danny made breakfast. then Garrett brought Brooklyn a Valentine (so cute, her first one from a boy already!). We visited with Richard and Stephanies family that afternoon then had a great tri-tip dinner and a movie with Matt and Marin. I was then blessed with Brooklyn sleeping through the night until 6am. She is back to getting up at 3am, but one night was really nice. I consider that my Valentines Gift! B likes her new extra soft lamb from the Wheelers. Thanks for thinking of us!


Some shots in her Valentine attire, she is changing everyday. It is fun to see what new things she does.





3 comments:

Gramma Linda said...

Danny and Shanny,
What a doll!
Love ya lots,
Linda

Lauren said...

B is darling. Yes. Consider sleeping until 6am a gift. I really started appreciating sleep after having kids. Now i'm bummed I didn't take advantage of it as much as I should've when I was in college.

Amber said...

those eyes are killers! watch out boys!