Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Happy B

Brooklyn wearing her daddy's Laker's t-shirt, still so cute for being 30 years old!
A Little video of B talking!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Do you mean that was Danny's shirt when he was a baby?? If so wow, kudos to his Mom for taking such good care of it and holding on to it for all these yeas.

B is getting so big and I love the talking....way to cute! Thanks for sharing.

adairfamily said...

Yes, that was his shirt when he was a baby. His mom was really good about keeping things, we have a few things of his as a baby mostly homemade outifts,some we laugh that he wore, but pretty good shape. I am glad you enjoyed the video it is fun to us to see her change, I am sure you can relate with your three boys.

Amy said...

I had so much fun catching up on your blog! Little B is getting so big. It was fun to see the pictures in her blessing gown and with the family and Danny's great Grandma! B has such long eyelashes! I love that she is weraing Danny's shirt. We have a few things like that from Kai's infancy!
Love you!