Tuesday, March 3, 2009

B's photo shoot


So here are a few of a ton of pictures that Danny took for Brooklyn's 3 month photo shoot. In the effort to save money we tried this at home. They turned out good for not having the fancy equipment that the studios have, but in the budget. She is looks so big, no she is not sitting up by herself I was helping her. She does hold her head up really good by herself and sometimes thinks she can sit up. So I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Now comes the tuff part decided what pictures to print.
She gets really excited when her daddy sings, "If your happy and you know it."


She wanted to eat the bear's bow it kept touching her face.

This is the quilt that Aunt Ursula made for her we lucked out getting her name in the picture. I loved the colors. Thanks Ursula you did an amazing job and thanks Claudia for the cute hair bow!

6 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Danny , that's impressive, those pictures really look professional. I can't believe how big B is getting already. Such cute pictures!

Lauren said...

Wow! I think you guys can start a business from your home. Those are great pictures. I would have never known that it wasn't at a studio. I love the one of her sitting with a huge smile on her face.

Gramma Linda said...

What a cutie! She is a "natural."
I think she likes posing for pictures. She does a great job!
Of course, we have to give the photographer credit too.
Love,
Linda

Ursula said...

I cannot even decide which one I like the best....They are so cute and I love how beautiful her skin tone is and the lighting is fantastic and it is all just so professional. Way to go Danny!

Amy said...

Good job on the pictures! They turned out so great!
I love that big smile she has! That is the exact song we sang for Cambria in one of her photo shoots! It sure does the trick!

That quilt Ursula made is gorgeous!

Leah J Light said...

She is fantastic. I love watching her grow! Amazing.