

So the pictures are put of order, but you get the idea. A long time friend practically family member Ryan Chitwood got married at Laguna Hotel in Laguna Beach. I was glad I was able to be there especially since I missed JJ's wedding earlier this year. It was fun to be with the family for the afternoon. Brooklyn was great during the whole thing especially considering she was tired.

Me, Jen and B outside the reception room, hard to tell, but the ocean waves are crashing behind us. I am lame and should have taken Brooklyn out to the sand considering this would be here first time at the beach.


The beautiful Casida family!

Prouds parents - they are like second parents to me

Always good times with Aunt Jen

Aw! Maddie and her daddy, Todd

The wedding party

The happy couple, Ryan and Crystal Chitwood! It was a beautiful wedding and reception. The photo booth was quite fun during the reception. Always good times with the Chitwood/Casida Family! Now it's Sean's turn!! No Pressure!
1 comment:
Congratulations Ryan and Crystal!
What a wonderful family you have! Great picture of Todd, Jen and kids.
Post a Comment