Friday, February 12, 2010

Making herself at home

We were at Sears getting a dryer and daddy had to have B try out the motorcycle, I don't know who was more excited, daddy or Brooklyn?
Here are a few random pics of B trying out her new house. As you can tell she feels quite comfortable with the place. Some sneak peeks of the house more to come!
This is the one and only time she was allowed to sit in the drawer she certainly tries, but is not allowed inside. This is also her one drawer in the kitchen that she can open and take everything out of.
She wanted to see the backyard so she dragged the book over to get a better view.
Looking cool in her shades running up and down the hallway from her room to our room.

1 comment:

Gramma Linda said...

Ah! So cute! I love the shades. It looks like B has excepted her new home just fine.
I can't tell who looks happier with B on the motorcycle, B or Danny!