
is a very very very fine house!! Ta Da here it is.

Front of house

Backyard -RV parking on the right side.

View from from front entryway

Great room - living room/kitchen (yes the kitchen wall was already red)

Living room-B's favorite place to sit is on the fireplace

Kitchen....I Love it!

The Office - most used room in the house

Master bedroom - someday I will have a comforter set!

Master bath - love the jetted tub took a bath stays hot for a long time

Guest room - ready for visitors

Bonus room above the garage

3/4 bath in the upstairs bonus room
6 comments:
your house looks awesome. i love the kitchen too. congrats on not being renters. so you guys are in idaho for the long haul?s
I am experiencing house envy!
Can Danny come do chair rails at my house?
It is a beautiful home! Not bad at all for your first, eh?!
Yeah! I have been waiting to see the pictures. So pretty. I love it and am so excited for you guys. Looks like a great floor plan. Love those wood floors! Congrats.
Thank you, we are quite happy with our purchase. We looked FOREVER to find the right one so yes we are in Idaho for the long haul. We miss family and friends, but love it here and think this is the best place for our family.
Amy sure next time we are traveling that we way we will stop by do a little project for you and you can take our family pics :) sound like a good plan?
Your house is beautiful! Gordy and I are so happy for you. You both deserve the best!
Wow!! It looks so great! I am so happy for you guys! I love Brooklyn's room! So cute! And all of the colors in your house look so nice! And your kitchen! And EVERYTHING :) Congratulations you guys. That is so awesome!
Post a Comment