Wednesday, June 2, 2010

B&B

Just outside Normandy and 5 min from Bayeux is this amazing B&B called Moulin De Hard. It was gorgeous, relaxing and a great way to start out our trip to France. We all said we could stay there for a week and be happy. It is an old Mill from 300yrs ago converted into a 5 bedroom house. Here are some views of the outside and the mill inside. We could not get enough of the views they were from every window. In the morning after breakfast we walked around and took tons of pictures. The picture below is the kitchen the long window had an amazing view outside of the water and meadow I could so dishes all day with that view.Sorry the picture editing has been acting up so I could not leave comments under the pics or put them where I wanted so just enjoy the view!

No comments: