A few of our hotel out our balcony in Interlaken, Switzerland
View across from our balcony, notice the waterfall in the background.
Fall next to our hotel, so beautiful in the middle of the village. I could wake up here everyday, so peaceful.
Taking the gondola up the mountain
The old train tracks that went STRAIGHT up the mountain
Some things we saw on our walks
All the animals wore bells so fun
Nomes were popular in peoples gardens
Tallest waterfall in Switzerland
Switzerland was breathtakingly beautiful, pictures do not do it justice. I don't know how many times we were walking around just saying this is amazing and so pretty. I would love to go back to explore some more 1 day was not enough. We walked a lot in this village, we went to some falls that are inside the mountains. Here is a picture below it is kinda hard to tell how they are in the pictures guess you just have to see it in person.
2 more days!!
10 years ago









2 comments:
I enjoyed every last picture you posted of your trip. Thank you for sharing. I'm so glad you had a great time and glad you made it back home safe and sound.
Great pictures of your trip! So glad you had a wonderful time. The beauty of it all is amazing!
Post a Comment