
While I was making dinner Brooklyn fell asleep praying :)

We went for a walk Sunday afternoon and she fell asleep before we got 2 houses down.

Getting cozy and warm for our second walk in the cold since she has been born
So here is little video of Brooklyn rolling over, it is not the greatest, but I am sure I will capture more once she does it more. She does not roll over all the time just when she wants to. It has been fun watching her discover new things.
1 comment:
Sheesh, you've been a blogging fool! Ok, the pic of B "praying" is SO precious! I love how happy she is with herself after she rolls over- so cute! It was so much fun having you guys here, but way too short! Our guys got a morning together, so next time we get a girls lunch out or something! Love you guys!
Post a Comment