Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding in Pismo

Happy B being such a good girl during our long drive to Pismo Beach for cousin Heidi and Arce's wedding.
Tahoe, looked like they could still be skiing.
Must be in California TRAFFIC in Sacramento...BOO
After a long 14hr drive, lunch with Leah from Poly Performance we headed to the beach in San Luis Obispo to play on the beach for a little while.
So beautiful, i do miss this view but we never went when we lived in Cali. Just makes visiting more to look forward to.

 She has learned how to throw rocks in the water along the river so when she saw the rocks everywhere she could not hold enough in her hands.
Uncle Angelo can always get Brooklyn to smile and laugh. She is always excited to see him.
Cheeese, I love Danny's face in the background.
Brooklyn got the luxury ride to the pier
We made it
Waiting for the wedding to start with Nana and Grandpa Karl
Uncle Mark and Aunt Cara
Heidi and Arce saying I DO's, thank you for letting us share your special day with you. The setting could not have been more perfect.
The Adair-Chulski Family
Happy B to be running around outside with the other kids. She hammed it up during the dancing at the wedding. Just need to edit the video to show you her dancing skills.

2 comments:

Amy said...

B is a trooper to survive 14 hours in a car:) SHe looks so cute all the time!
Shanny- I am in love with your pictures of Europe! What an amazing experience! I so badly want to travel and see no opportunity for that in the near future so the pictures of your trip are helping my urges:)
In fact I think I will be back on your blog tomorrow just to look at them again!

Gramma Linda said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding!
B is so darn cute!